My office is finally complete! I hung stuff on the walls last night and took some pictures. It turned out so good. And we did it all ourselves.
I think we learned a lot during this project, insulation, drywall, mudding, texture, painting, putting up trim and base boards, laying carpet.....It was fun and now we can really be proud of what we have done.
Technically its my office....but I am so kind to let Marshall have his desk and stuff in it. No, it is really our office I just take up more space than he does. We did manage to fit both our desks, a bookshelf, file cabinet, organizer and my sewing table all in this small space.
I painted the walls blue because I have heard that the color blue is supposed to stimulate your mind and helps you think more clearly.....we will see if that is true or not. Any way I do like the color blue.



No comments:
Post a Comment