Friday, January 9, 2009

Neil Diamond



*Caution* Adults having fun!
Last night we went to see Neil Diamond in concert. That's right, I know some of you are so jealous, you closet Neil fans out there. Just wishing you had a 'I *heart* Neil' shirt to wear.
Justin works for Coke-Cola and they have a suite, so we were totally spoiled and got to sit in nice box seats!

We ate dinner at PF Chang's....yummy, love that place! Had adult conversations and got to enjoy my entire meal with out interruption.

The concert was great, he has some good ol' classic songs. It was really fun to watch all the die hard Neil fans! Justin is one of them...

Cathy, Justin, and Marshall



Marshall and Me, it was hard to take a picture in the total dark with my phone.....he really does have 2 eyes, I swear!

2 comments:

Riahli said...

Aaahhh, adult night out, so nice! Looks like you guys had a blast!

I tagged you my friend, check out my last post.

Megan said...

ha, my mother-in-law went to one not too long ago...she thinks she got high off some old guys weed that he was smoking next to her, absolutely hilarious!

PS. I'm also a Barry Manilow fan, how old are we?