Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas at Roacheopolis

Well once again we woke the kids up....cant say I don't mind, I know a day will come when they are coming into our room at 4am asking if Santa has come....


They both had bean bag chairs waiting for them in front of the fire, awesome!!! This year they were both so sweet with each other, waiting while the other kid opened their stuff before digging into their own. Moka opens all of his own gifts too.

Marshall gave them both their Yellow belts, they have earned them and it was way past due. Boy were they happy about that!


Caymus and his remote controlled monster truck!! Thanks Abu and Papa!


Lucy, loves all things girly!

Marshall was spoiled this year. I a friend of mine take some photos of me and then I had them made into a photo book. It turned out great and he was VERY happy with them!


Here I am in all my morning splender! Making sticky buns for brunch. Just had to prove I was there!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Riahli said...

Your kids are so adorable. Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Unknown said...

My SIL made sticky buns for xmas morning here, too! They're so delicious! And I think that if your kids aren't waking you up at 4am at this age, you are probably safe. I was one who had to be woken up for xmas too. I've never been a morning person. LOL!