Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Madness!

We have been keeping busy! After Grandma Barb left last week, we started getting back to "normal".
This weekend was the school carnival, put on by the PTC. I have been trying to become more involved in the PTC this year....hope that doesn't come back to bite me......so anyway, I helped paint decorations, went to a meeting and we did more prep, then on Friday spent several hours at the school setting up. I was assigned to the Bouncy House for the first shift. Oh my gosh!!! It was crazy. Thank goodness Lucy stuck around and helped me time the kids or I would have lost my mind. Once my shift was over, the kids and I ate and then played some games. We also stuck around to help clean up.

We also took advantage of some decent weather this week to walk to the park and play.



Lucy ran off with my camera and took some pictures of Caymus in his bed....I did have to delete several of who knows what. But I did think these were really cute.

Here he is showing off his awesome Avitar poster and airplanes we hung from the ceiling. Grandpa should be proud! He built those years ago with my brothers.