This did give me the opportunity to get a LOT done around the house and yard! It was sunny and a great productive weekend!
Caymus has had a front tooth dangling in his mouth ready to fall out for weeks now. He refuses to wiggle it, its some creepy fear he has I think. Meanwhile Lucy has a hardly loose tooth that she wont leave alone....So in an effort to get Caymus to pull his out (he would hardly eat and talked like a goof) Lucy yanked hers out!!! Shocked us all!!! She was telling him how easy it was and so on....well after a good little freakout session, I managed to get the boys tooth out! What drama!!!
The tooth fairy was on double duty that night!!!!
| Little pirates!!! |
I spent all day Saturday weeding and cleaning up garden beds, painting my front shutters, mowing and planting. Spent Sunday cleaning the garage and my car....very nice to get it all done!!!
| WEEDING! |
| Old - Before |
| New - After!!!! Love me some red!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment