So when I left you all hanging, we had just started track...The kids did great all season and added a few events to their line up. They found their favorite in the Shot Put and have both had a lot of success in that event! Over all track was GREAT!
I had my annual Coking and CatCracking safety seminar in Galveston Texas in early may. Very successful event! We were all on cloud nine!!!
We had field trips, class parties, field days and the end of the school year....Summer is in full swing and we are all busy doing our thing!!!
I will post some pictures to catch us up and then I PROMISE to stay updated!!!!
| Caymus getting ready to run the 400m. |
| Lucy crossing the finish line of the 100m. |
| Throwing the Shot Put. |
| Shot in action! |
| They raked in! Lots of colorful ribbons! |
![]() |
| Becky (my co-worker) and I won some nice stuff at the poker night at our conference!! |
| My mother and I are such trouble when we are together!!!! I just love her so much!!! |
| The set up crew!!! We were the first to arrive and got stuck setting up...at least we had champagne to help us get through! |
| I actually do work....here is proof!!! |
| The ever famous elevator photo!!! |
| My creation!! This year was our largest seminar yet and also the largest exhibition! It was a lot of work, but very very rewarding! |
| Worlds largest Coking seminar Exhibition! |
| Lucy at her farm safety field trip! |
| Getting to shoot the fire hose! |
| Caymus the shark! He got to go the Aquarium for his field trip! |
| And I got to chaperone!!! |
| C wanted a picture with his "pet" bird! So Cute... |
| And a quick pic of him and his best buddy at the beach before heading home from the field trip! |
So I have a lot more pictures on my phone...but I have to down load them....so I will try to get that done and post some more updates!

1 comment:
busy lady! All kinds of fun going on over there! :)
Post a Comment