damn! I don't normally swear a lot but that is stinkin hot! It's been unbearably hot around here too, not sure if we broke 100, not sure if I even want to know if we did...but I am sweating buckets and sticky and uncomfortable, not fun. It's suppose to hit 97 outside tomorrow, or so I've been told, and it's always at least 10 degrees hotter inside...can I cry now?
I was complaining to Ben today because it was 85 in our house today (we don't have A/C) and someone in his office told him to tell me that it was a nice 64 degrees in their office. May have been Marshall, I don't know. We also lost power today which didn't help.
Busy work from home mom 2 humans and 2 felines. I spend a lot of my time shuttling kids around to all their activities, but when I do have "me" time, I enjoy running, knitting, reading and gardening.
2 comments:
damn! I don't normally swear a lot but that is stinkin hot! It's been unbearably hot around here too, not sure if we broke 100, not sure if I even want to know if we did...but I am sweating buckets and sticky and uncomfortable, not fun. It's suppose to hit 97 outside tomorrow, or so I've been told, and it's always at least 10 degrees hotter inside...can I cry now?
I was complaining to Ben today because it was 85 in our house today (we don't have A/C) and someone in his office told him to tell me that it was a nice 64 degrees in their office. May have been Marshall, I don't know. We also lost power today which didn't help.
Post a Comment