Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Busy Week!

I am getting exhausted just thinking about what the next few days have in store for us!
It all starts with today....at 1pm I have to be at the school to help with the "Feast" in Lucy's class, then home to clean and off to Wrestling Practice. Marshall's mom and dad will be arriving at some point this evening and will be entertained by us for the rest of the week.
Wednesday we will be cooking, baking, raking, making swag, making wreaths, having family time and day dreaming about the day ahead.
Thursday will be filled with Cooking....I love cooking for Thanksgiving, I make everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING from scratch! Lots of eating, and drinking......sleeping and then we can do it all over again!
Friday I am sure we will spend decorating the house for Christmas.....more eating and drinking. Then my parents are coming down and bringing my Grandma Toots! I am so excited for her to come down and visit! Its been at least 10 years since she came to OR to visit us!
Saturday my little princess turns 7! I can hardly believe it. I have been a mom for 7 years. She has blessed our lives for 7 years! Amazing!
We will be prepping then partying all that day. Bowling party this year. Then a huge feast for dinner....more eating and drinking....do you see a pattern?
Sunday is our Tree Cutting Party/Open House. We are all really looking forward to this event. It should be a lot of fun with friends and family. What a great way to kick off the Christmas season!

This is usually one of my favorite weekends out of the whole year. Thanksgiving, Lucy's Bday and getting ready for Christmas! Plus all our family comes over!

1 comment:

Riahli said...

Wow that is a lot, but it all sounds so amazingly wonderful! I love the holidays...

Happy birthday to your princess, seven years, wow!

Hope all goes well on Sunday with the Christmas trees, bet you will sell a ton. :)

I love the food and drinks patterns, just my style!! Everything should be celebrated with food and drinks...