So I hope you like the Halloween and Harvesting posts.
I was in a craft show a few weekends ago. It was fun and got me crafting again, so it was worth it. I am making aprons, baby hats, wine rings, wreaths, Christmas Swags and other random crafts.
Wrestling is going good. Both kids are loving it and so far we are enjoying coaching again. We have over 70 kids signed up this year and it is so amazing! I am so thankful we have found a sport that we all enjoy and can pass on to others! This Saturday is the kids first tournament! They are very excited. I know I will be an emotional mess watching my babies compete!
Ride'm cowboy!
1 comment:
Yeah you're back!
Wow that's a lot of trees! Quite the procedure. Do you have to hire employees to help out this time of year?
I love how creative your kids got with the outfits...I didn't spend a dime on outfits this Halloween either!
Post a Comment