Sunday, October 23, 2011

AMSTERDAM!!!!!

So the seminar is over, we packed, cleaned up, celebrated and left Germany!!! Amsterdam here we are!!!
We rented a little apartment on the top floor of one of the downtown buildings, 3 floors just for us! We have an amazing view and a really  great location. Its nice to not be in a hotel and get a real feel for what it is like to live in downtown Amsterdam.
We bought a hop on hop off canal boat pass....what a cool way to get around town. There are canals all over town so you can get everywhere.
Lots of people watching, eating and drinking!

Our last night in Dusseldorf! Enjoying sunset as a team!

Sunset with the kids!

Dusseldorf at sunset. Great city to go host a conference!

And on to Amsterdam! On the Canal boat. Really a great way to see so much!

Just past this tower is where our apartment is located.

The Rijksmuseum. Wow. Great works by Rembrandt, Vermeer and many others.

Mom and I enjoying the views and a beverage.....with the kids.

The team out front of our Apt. Don't we look European?

Central Station, an amazing sight!

Not much I can say about this....I took it from the window of the canal boat. BEAUTIFUL CITY!!!

Jane, Mom and I....we travel well together!

I bought some street art from this lady. I love street art!!!

Random street shot from a city square. Jane is in the left of the photo.

The tower from the corner of our apartment. This city gets even more beautiful at night!

2 comments:

Riahli said...

Wow! Amazing!!

Unknown said...

Wow, how exciting! I'd love to go and visit there someday! (and wow, your hair has gotten so long!)