Monday, August 16, 2010

August Rush!

August so far has been a whirl wind of activity....well actually so was July. Its been a great and fun summer that much I can say! And its not over yet!
So here is a touch of the things we have bee up to.

My friend Kim and I played bingo and won a ton of loot. The best score of the night for me was this killer Jagger hat. I love this style of hat, love may be an understatement....Any way I was stoked!!! Oh and we had a great time, so now I need to get myself a few troll dolls and some dobbers and I can be a regular at Bingo! (did I mention said bingo was played at our local bar and there was a lot of beer drank that night? That may have helped in the fun department....)



Caymus sporting the infamous "The beatings will continue until moral improves" shirt.


We took Caymus' training wheels off his dirt bike, he took off right away and never looked back! YAY! And we got Lucy on the Doodlebug and she totally loves it! So we let them tear it up. They have been riding the trail at Marshall's as much as they can!


We had an impromptu trip to Albany, a near by town and ended up renting paddle boats for a quick 30 min ride. Had so much fun racing our friends Kim and Karsen!


Lucy has been taking riding lessons since the end of the school year, she loves them and is totally taking in my footsteps. She LOVES horses!!! This is the horse she rides at the stable, Cash.

1 comment:

Riahli said...

Looks like you all are squeezing every drop of fun out of summer that you can...way to go!! ;) That's a beautiful horse Lucy gets to ride! Lucky girl...