Its hard to belive but its true. Caymus has turned 6. Its always harder when your baby gets older, more so when your oldest gets older...So much has changed since he was born. So much in such a relatively short time.....
Any way, we celebrated by going out to breakfast, his choice of places. Sheri's it is! And I also let him get "Dirt" for dessert. Good times, Good times!
We had his party on Saturday (his birthday was friday) at the bowling ally. This was his first party that was not a back yard bbq. He really has felt jipped because Lucy has always had her parties at a location.....the down side to having a winter birthday. So this year he insisted that we have a party at a location. Bowling it was!
He is quite a bowler too!
As much as I cant believe I am the mama of a 6 year old, I am so amazed by this child everyday. His hart is endless, he is so smart, brave, fearless. He is growing up to be an amazing little man and I am so proud to be his mom! I love you Moose!
1 comment:
Awwwwwwww!! Cuteness. :)
Post a Comment