I have been trying to do a better job at blogging and I would have to say I think I am doing pretty good! I was noticing that I already have more posts this year than I had all year last year. YAY ME!
We are finishing up our first week of school. Already going full blast with soccer, football, PTC and so on. Its going to be a very full year!

My beautiful kids on the way to Lummi Island last weekend. I just love them soooo much!

Caymus stole Isis' stroller for a cozy seat on his favorite log at Isle Aire beach.

Little Isis Moon!! She is so fun and such a little sweetie! She even said Lucy when we got there! That made Lucy's day! And she gave us all kisses....

My little ray of sunshine! My mini me! On our way to Family Camp.

And the happy campers!!!

My big happy camper!

Caymus came out of his room the other day with this awesome dinosaur he built out of legos. He followed the directions and built the whole thing all by himself! SWEET!!!

Moose the Quarterback! He is kicking butt on the football field and he LOVES it!!!
So that closes out this week and a little of last weekend...Now onto this weekend where I am off to do the Warrior Dash.....the craziest freaking day of your life....or so they say!
No comments:
Post a Comment