Bob and I headed out Friday night to our camp and met up with some friends of mine from Wrestling.
We spent Saturday morning prepping physically and mentally. Lets also keep in mind that this was the hottest weekend of the summer reaching about 100 deg.
Moms Locked and Loaded was our theme and away we went! Camo paint and all!
Micha and I on our way to the dash!
Dont mess with these moms!!!!
Taking off at the starting gate! This is a huge 2 day event with Waves running every 30 min from 9am-6pm. Each wave can have up to 450 people. I think Saturday there were about 5400 people that ran.
| After the Dash! We are Warriors!!! |
I felt like I could do anything after that run! Wow what an awesome experience! I LOVED it! Had that same smile on my face the whole time!!!
My warrior hat and medal!

No comments:
Post a Comment