Thursday, November 6, 2014

Crossfit and Pedicures - Day 4

Almost a full week of training checked off the list! YAY me! I am really realizing how happy I am that I have set this goal for myself. It's not often I do things just for me. This is for ME! All the time I put it will pay off with the accomplishment of starting, working hard and finishing this race. Ask me again how excited I am after some of my longer runs.....in the fall/winter....in OREGON!

Today was Crossfit day. I started breaking a sweat right around 6:30am in my Box....aka the garage.


Warm up
WOD:
Thrusters w/ #45
Curl w/ #20 KB each arm
Dip
Front raise w/ #20 KB
Hip Thrusters
4 rounds of 15 each
CORE

My heart rate was high, I was sweating, total time 27:25.




My training plan and my inspiration photos!



On a fun and personal note, I went and got a pedicure today with my Pea. She is leaving for Hawaii tomorrow and wanted to get her toes prettied up so, being the awesome friend I am, I kept her company. :-) Every time I get a pedi, I think "why don't I do this more often? This is so GREAT!" And then a year goes by and I haven't had one.....I should make that a goal too...get regular Pedi's! Added bonus we got coffee first.....mmmmmm coffee, pedi and bestie......


So now I am wearing sandals and it is POURING DOWN RAIN, but my toes are cute and I want to see them. Oh the pains of living in OR!


Tomorrow is my first long run...a big whopping 6 miles. I better make sure I enjoy it because they all get longer after this!
Crazy weather this morning on my way home from brining the kids to school. Beautiful sunshine with rain on my windshield, there was even a little rainbow.

No comments: