Another cold morning met me in the Gym today. I did get to sleep in a bit as it is Veterans Day and the kids are home....I hit the Box at about 7:30am (hey, that is sleeping in!). My bar was so cold I had to put on gloves, I thought my hands might fall off and it is hard to keep a good grip with numb hands.
Todays Workout:
Warm up
Push press #45
Bent Row #45
Kettle Bell Swing #20
4 rounds, 15 reps
Deadlift 115# 5x5
Core
I miss my hot box from a few months ago where I was sweating before even starting my workout. Time to start bundling up better.
Yesterday was the Beast's first wrestling meet for her Jr High. It was round robin style (4 kids grouped together, each wrestling 3 matches). She did good. Went all 3 rounds in each match, went to OT in the last match. She has some good take aways for next time and what she needs to work on.
I am working on a new hat style I have never done before. It is a crochet Newsboy Hat. I am excited for how it is coming along. The pattern I have is for Newborn to Adult, so I have lots of options.
The kids are home today enjoying their Veterans Day.
We do want to thank the Veterans in our lives and most importantly in our family. Bryce Pitman, thank you for your service. We love you very much and are VERY proud of you.
Ron Stockenberg, thank you for your service. We are very thankful for the sacrifice you have made for our country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment