Friday, December 5, 2008

Can you say "RED"?

So my favorite color is red. I love it, always have. My hair is naturally red. A dark dingy red. I have always dyed it some shade of red. I have been coloring it since the 7th grade.....This summer was the first time it had more blonde in it than I have ever done. It was just large streaks but a lot of them. I have been needing to re-dye it for months now...so this morning I went for it. It is very red, and in the bleached parts is almost pink! Kinda cool....a little shocking, not at all natural (I am not much of a natural girl).....It will fade a bit.....it is RED!!!!! I am totally in the Christmas spirit here!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You're so pretty! I love the hair.

Riahli said...

I like the darker red color, it looks really good with your skin tone. I did mine a dark red color a few weeks ago that's totally not natural either, but I'm liking it now. It's always fun to go darker in the winter I think. Super cute.