Saturday, December 6, 2008

'Tis the Season

'Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? We have a fake tree in the house and 2014 real trees outside

3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? Three Kings Day (Jan 6th)

5. Do you like eggnog? Love it! Specially in latte form!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My riding helmet when I was about 9. I still have it.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Marshall

8. Do you have a nativity scene? I do now....thanks to BJ and Joie!

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Not sure there is one...did get coal in my stocking once!

11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf and A Christmas Story

12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? No real start date. Just when I see something perfect I get it. I make most of my gifts anyway.

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? hmmmmm I just love it all!

15. Lights on the tree? What would a tree be without lights. White on the inside tree

16. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home!

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I tried but sadly failled

19. Tree top angel or a star? Santa

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? One on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning

21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the money people spend on "stuff" instead of just spending time together.

22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Our huge collection of random. Oniments that have been given to us and the kids each year.

23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Fondue


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

1 comment:

Riahli said...

Funny your Christams sounds a lot like ours. What are you making for people this year? I am making Sock monkeys and these little stuffed animals called Bella Bunnies that my friend created the pattern for, they are really cute. I also had a cookie party, to make goody bags for people as Christmas presents. I was going to make a blanket for Ryder but I fear I have run out of time, oh well, I'll have it done by Valentines day, may be. :P