....coming down from my race high. Its been a good one. This is some addictive sh@t.
So I did say I would catch up on the super late night on Saturday and then all the other fun of our weekend. So here it is.
Beast had a wrestling tournament in Redmond on Saturday. The Oregon Classic woman's meet. Its the only women's meet she will do this year (that I am aware of anyway), and the Classic is huge. We have gone every year accept last year for the last 9. She was wrestled in it at least half of that.
We left at 7:45am to get there in time for 10:30am weigh ins. Wrestling to start at 12:30. We made it in good time and got all registered and weighed in...then found out that they pushed the start time back to 3:30pm......So we watched Cascade HS wrestle in 3 different rounds......I read a lot, so glad I took my book....and we waited some more.
 |
| All the girls pre meet! Great turnout this year! Biggest yet |
Finally at 4 they actually started wrestling. She had 4 in her bracket, with 3 matches. She kicked butt in her first match, pinned the girl in 30 seconds. Second match was a tough one...she fought hard to the end of the 3rd round only to get stuck and pinned right at the end. That one kicked her butt and she was totally gassed by her third match. It didn't go to well. She ended up with a third place medal and feeling good about her day.
 |
| Beast on the left, lets do this! |
 |
| My Girl! |
We literally were the LAST ones to leave the arena....then still needed to get food. I had not planned on being there all day so I did not pack accordingly. We were starving!!! Beast used her phone to find us a good place to stop in Sisters, Three Rivers Brewery, Good food and atmosphere. Then the VERY long, very rainy, very dark, very foggy drive home.....We made it home at 11......
 |
| My date for the night....To bad the didn't have a Knotty Redhead! |
Monday was a holiday, YAY!!!! We really needed that after the non stop weekend. We pretty much treated it as a Sunday. Lounging around and relaxing. Bob came over and we shot off rockets that he and Moose built. That was really cool! Beast got some bestie time and all is well.
 |
| Rocket Man!!!! |
Today was back to normal. Work, school, workout, kids, work.....chores.
I did get a workout in....A one mile walk down to Moose's school to drop off his glasses and the some yoga. It was a good change of pace and I think the yoga was a very good choice. As slow as it was, I needed the stretch.
 |
| COLD walk today! |
Over all I am feeling good, not to sore and ready for the next challenge. What that is, I am still trying to figure out. Also my workout plan.....I don't want all my hard work to go to waste.....
On a side note, I ran 195 miles to prep for my half. Thats amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment